Skip to main content

Minutes

 Subject
Subject Source: Local sources

Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:

National Technical Institute for the Deaf administrative records

 Collection
Identifier: RITDSA-0159
Overview Administrative records of the National Technical Institute for the Deaf (NTID) generated from the National Advisory Group, Office of the President, Offices of Directors and Deans ( William Castle, Robert Frisina, William H. Williams, Milo Bishop), NTID Department of Institutional Research, Center for Educational and Instructional Research, Institute Review Board, International Deafness Outreach, institutional Planning and research, Office of architects Hugh Stubbins & Associates, as well...
Dates: ca.1959 - 2003

Ralph W. Tyler Institute Self-study materials

 Collection — Box 1-6
Identifier: RITArc-0095
Overview Materials related to Dr. Ralph W. Tyler's work with the Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute, which was renamed the Rochester Institute of Technology in 1944. Tyler served as a consultant to the Institute on educational policy, curriculum design, and future planning starting around 1930 until 1970. The collection contains meeting reports, research notes, correspondence, publications, and a few other miscellaneous items.
Dates: 1932-1970

RIT Henrietta Campus planning documents

 Collection — Box 1-5
Identifier: RITArc-0146
Overview Materials related to the development and construction of the Rochester Institute of Technology's (RIT) campus in Henrietta, NY. RIT relocated its campus from downtown Rochester to the suburbs of Henrietta in 1968. The collection includes documents related to the college's move such as correspondence, meeting minutes, preliminary reports, and clippings.
Dates: 1961-1968

W. W. Charters Institute Self-Study records

 Collection — Box 1-6
Identifier: RITArc-0094
Overview Papers from W. W. Charter's consulting project at the Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute (renamed the Rochester Institute of Technology in 1944). Charters was invited by the Institute in 1928 to help the college reshape itself for the future, with particular emphasis on educational objectives and curriculum development. The collection contains correspondence, meeting minutes, research materials, reports, and clippings.
Dates: 1928-1979