Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Collection — Print: 1-2
Overview Two digital ink-jet photographs by Dawn Tower DuBois. Dubois was a professor in the School of Photographic Arts and Sciences until her retirement in 2013.
Collection — Frame: 1
Overview This is a framed color print by artist Alice Silver. Silver is a deaf American working in the visual arts. The print depicts a box of crayons with the word for deaf in many languages printed on each crayon.
Collection — Folder: 1
Overview The collection contains one watercolor painting by Deaf Latinx artist Rolando Siguenza. The painting depicts six young men with angels' wings with a yellow background foregrounded by a wrought iron gate. At lower right, another young male in profile with wings looks on.
Collection — Item: 1
Overview The collection contains one oil painting by Deaf Latinx artist Miguel Diaz Calderon. The painting depicts a orangish-blue skyscape/seascape composed of two background spheres and six floating islands. Islands with fauna contain various scenes: a lighthouse and boat; waterfall; fishing vessel over large fish and dock; crystals; a tree on a cube island; and at lower left is a painter seated in front of a canvas with a nude woman crouched in a cavern below.
Collection — Item: 1
Overview The collection contains one oil painting by Deaf Latinx artist Claudia Jiminez. The painting depicts a nude dark-haried woman at center with outstretched arms with a dove emerging from her left hand. Upper-half background depicts a star-filled sky over a white cloud at center. Images from left to right at lower portion of painting depict six men in suits, a baby bound by coiled wires at the wrists and neck, a man facing a megaphone apparatus that connects to the baby and another nude woman...
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview The National Technical Institute for the Deaf Media Production Department records provide a snapshot of the diverse collection of curriculum and publications created by NTID during the late 1970s through the early part of the 2010s. The collection consists of various materials such as faculty papers, curriculum, publications, and multiple forms of graphic materials, including VHS, DVDs, and CDs.
Collection — Box: 1
Overview This collection is comprised of multiple donations from Grcevic, including Russian periodicals related to deaf/deafness, art located in NTID/Dyer, and articles about the Gallaudet new president scandal.
Collection — Box: 1
Overview The collection of Robert Baker NTID records and photographs contains promotional materials, memorandums, advertisements, and photographs that relate to the NTID Dyer Arts Center and NTID. All materials within this collection were donated to the RIT Archive Collection by Robert Baker, the former director and curator of NTID’s Dyer Arts Center. Materials within this collection range from 1967 to 2007.
- Names: National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Dyer Arts Center X
- Deaf artists 4
- Deaf culture 4
- Deaf artists -- Mexico 2
- Oil paintings (visual works) 2
- Promotional materials 2
- Advertisements 1
- Annual reports 1
- Art -- Exhibitions -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Artists -- New York (State) 1
- CD-ROMs 1
- College publications 1
- Color photographs 1
- Curricula 1
- DVDs 1
- Deaf -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Digital images 1
- Digital prints 1
- Faculty papers 1
- Landscape photography 1
- Memorandums 1
- Nature photography 1
- Painting , American -- 21st century -- Specimens 1
- Painting, Mexican -- 21st century -- Specimens 1
- Prints -- 21st century 1
- VHS (TM) 1
- Watercolor painting, Mexican -- 21st century -- Specimens 1
- Watercolors (paintings) 1 ∧ less
- English 6
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf 2
- Baker, Robert (Robert Knight Baker), 1948-2019 1
- Caccamise, Frank 1
- Deaf View Image Art. De'VIA 1
- DuBois, Dawn (Tower) 1
- Dyer, Helen 1
- Dyer, Joseph 1
- Gallaudet University 1
- Grcevic, Paula 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf . Media Production Department 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Explore Your Future 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Faculty 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Summer Vestibule Program 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. National Technical Institute for the Deaf. NTID Performing Arts 1
- Silver, Ann 1
- Van Manen, James W. 1 ∧ less