- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 3 of 3
Collection — Folder: 3
Overview Materials related to the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) Forensic Society and its activities. The collection includes correspondence, financial documents, governance materials, invitations, and clippings.
Dates: 1956-1965, 1989
Collection — Folder: 1
Overview Collection of items related to Laura Funnell McQuillan, a graduate of the Rochester Institute of Technology's (RIT) retailing program. The collection includes two photographs of McQuillan, receipts from the school, and several other items related to McQuillan's time at the university.
Collection — Box: 1
Overview Records of the Rochester Institute of Technology's (RIT) Aviation Club. The club was started by RIT students around 1965 for those with an interest in general aviation. The collection includes governance documents, correspondence, financial records, meeting notes, membership information, and promotional materials.
- Constitutions 2
- Financial records 2
- Administrative records 1
- Correspondence 1
- Debates and debating -- Societies, etc. -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Photographs 1
- Private flying -- Societies, etc. -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Receipts (financial records) 1 ∧ less
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Societies and clubs 2
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Students 2
- McQuillan, Laura Funnell 1
- Moesel, Virginia A. 1
- Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute 1