- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 2 of 2
Collection — Carton: 1
Overview The RIT Puttin' on the Ritz dinner plates consists of 26 specially designed plates from this event held in 1987-1997, 2000-2005, 2007-2008, and 2010-2015. The annual event is hosted by the School of Hospitality and Travel Management as a means of fundraising for the RIT Hospitality Education Fund.
Dates: 1987-1997, 2000-2005, 2007-2008, and 2010-2015
Collection — Box: 1
Overview Materials related to the events surrounding the Rochester Institute of Technology's (RIT) 125th Anniversary. RIT celebrated its 125th anniversary in 1954. The collection includes memorabilia and ephemera such as a sticker and commemorative book, as well as financial records from the 125th Anniversary Fund campaign. Also included are clippings on RIT's history and the development campaign.
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Financial records 1
- Student activities -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- dinner plates 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Anniversaries, etc 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Finance 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. 125th Anniversary Fund 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. College of Applied Science & Technology. Hospitality and Service Management 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. College of Applied Science and Technology . School of International Hospitality and Service Innovation 1