- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 2 of 2
Collection — Box: 1
Overview The Carl F Lomb watch is an 18K yellow gold pocket watch. Carl Lomb was a member of the board of directors of the Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute from 1910 until 1916, when he became President of the board. He remained in that position for 23 years. It is believed the watch was given to Carl Lomb by his bride Caroline Bausch Lomb at the time of their marriage in 1879.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview This collection contains records of the RIT Board of Trustees beginning in 1829 and continuing to the present. Records including meeting minutes of the Board, the Executive Committee and its' many sub-committees have been found throughout the Archives stacks and are now being placed together to form one collection. There will continually be accruals.
- Endowments -- New York 1
- Financial records 1
- Minutes 1
- Pocket watches 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- Administration 1
- Lomb, Carl F. (Ferdinand) 1
- Lomb, Caroline (Bausch) 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Board of Trustees 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Board of Trustees. Audit Committee 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Board of Trustees. Endowment Committee 1