- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 2 of 2
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview Scrapbooks related to Clifford M. Ulp and the Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute (renamed the Rochester Institute of Technology in 1944). Ulp served as a faculty member and then the director of the Institute's art and design program from 1921 to 1952. The scrapbooks contain clippings and various pieces of ephemera such as event programs and invitations.
Collection — Box: 1
Overview Photographs and publications or Polish art and design related to John Solowski, a professor at the Rochester Institute of Technology. The collection contains photographs by Fabrice Strippoli, two of which feature John Solowski, as well as color images from a Polish poster exhibit. Also included are printed publications on Polish art and design and a booklet highlighting a trip taken to New York City by the third year Photographic Illustration class in 1967.
- Art, Polish -- 20th century 1
- Arts administrators -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College administrators -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Photographs 1
- Remington, R. Roger 1
- Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute 1
- Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute -- Administration 1
- Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute -- Faculty 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. College of Fine and Applied Arts 1