- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 2 of 2
Overview Frederick Brehm photographs of Clark Building construction contains photographs related to the construction of the Clark Building in 1945. There are two complete copies of the album; one is in a spiral album and the other in a portfolio box.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview Photographs taken by Frederick W. Brehm and his students. Brehm patented the Cirkut Panorama Camera in 1905 and worked as the first faculty member in the Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute's Photographic Technology Department.
Dates: circa 1930-1944
- Black-and-white prints (photographs) 1
- Buildings -- Design and construction 1
- College buildings -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Photograph albums 1
- Photographers -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Clark, George H. 1
- Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute. Department of Photographic Technology 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Department of Photographic Technology 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. George H. Clark Building 1
- Rochester, Nathaniel 1