Dean Santos papers on NTID Social Work program
Collection — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents
The Dean Santos papers were donated by the former Staff Chairperson of the NTID Social Work program, K. Dean Santos. The collection contains alphabetical files of alumni of the Social Work program, newsletters, clippings, photographs, course syllabi, faculty and staff records, accreditation records, information on conferences, statistical data and other administrative documents from 1970-2005. There are fifteen boxes in all.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to researchers.
Biographical Information: K. Dean Santos
At NTID, K. Dean Santos was an Associate Professor, Staff Chairperson of the Social Work Support program, and a member of the Rochester folk music scene.
11 Linear Feet (15 boxes)
Records collected by Dean Santos while serving as Staff Chairperson and professor of the National Technical Institute (NTID) Deaf Social Work program. The fifteen boxes include correspondence with alumni of the program, events, alumni newsletters, course syllabi, community programs and service, historical documents, conferences and curriculum materials between 1970-2005.
The records are in their original order.
C.S. North, Shelves 1-5
Other Finding Aids
In addition to this finding aid, an inventory is available below. For more information, please contact the RIT Archive Collections. K. Dean Santos papers
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The collection was donated to the RIT Archive Collections in July 2012 by Dean Santos. Accession number(s): 2012:050
Finding aid created by Jody Sidlauskas in March 2014.
- Conference proceedings
- Curriculum planning -- New York (State) -- Rochester
- Deaf college students
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Faculty
- Rochester Institute of Technology. National Technical Instititute for the Deaf. Social Work
- Social work education -- New York (State) -- New York -- History
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae
- Dean Santos papers on NTID Social Work program
- RIT/NTID Deaf Studies Archive
- Jody Sidlauskas
- 5 March 2014
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Box: 1 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 2 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 3 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 4 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 5 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 6 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 7 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 8 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 9 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 10 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 11 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 12 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 13 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 14 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 15 (Mixed Materials)