Conference on Ethics & Health Care Reform videotapes
Collection — Box: 1
Scope and Contents
Conference on Ethics & Health Care Reform videotapes:
- VH1096 -
- Thomas H. Murray, Director, Center for Biomedical Ethics, Case Western University. "Does our Health Care System reflect our Moral"
- VH1097 -
- Jonathan Dosseter, Director, Bioethics Centre, University of Alberta. "Can the Values in the Canadian Health System be Maintained?"
- VH1098 -
- Lawrence W. White, Internal Medicine, Cleveland. "Ethical Issues in the Corporatization of Health Care"
- VH1099 -
- Sam Gorovitz, Philosophy, Syracuse University. "Ethical Foundations of Health Care Policy: An International Comparison"
- VH1100 -
- Howard Brody, Director, Center for Ethics & Humanities in the Life Sciences, Michigan State University. "Can Incremental Reform be Ethical?"
- VH1101 -
- Gerd Richter, Internal Medicine, University of Marburg, Germany. "Individual and Community Values: Starting with the German Health System"
- VH1103 -
- Fred A. Baughman Jr., Neurology, San Diego. "The Essence & Ethics of Physician Supply"
- VH1104 -
- Daniel Patrick Moynihan: Keynote Address
- circa 1995
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to researchers. Videos are copyrighted by law, and are not captioned.
Biographical / Historical
Little is known about this conference series. In 1995, Wade Robison was co-director of the conference.
0.25 Linear Feet (8 videocassette tapes)
Collection is eight videotapes of the Conderence on Ethics & Health Care Reform held at RIT at an unknown date.
Tapes are arranged in numerical order.
C.S. South, Shelf 714
Finding aid created by Jody Sidlauskas in March 2015.
- Conference on Ethics & Health Care Reform videotapes
- RIT Archives
- Jody Sidlauskas
- 27 March 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note