RIT University News biographical files and clippings
Scope and Contents
Collection of biographical files maintained by RIT University News Services Department on members of the RIT community - trustees, administrators and faculty members. Included in these files are articles in print publications such as News and Events, resumes and CVs,and photographs. Photographs are mostly portraits of each person. These were digitized.
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Office of Government and Community Relations. University News Services (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to researchers.
9 Box(es) (9 Document boxes)
Collection on biographical records kept by the University News Department at RIT on administrators, trustees, and faculty. Also includes news clippings from local, regional, and national sources between 2000-2002.
Biographical files are arranged alphabetically by last name, and newsclippings are in date order.
C.S. South, Shelf 766-767
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Collection was transferred to RIT Archive Collections in Summer 2017.
Existence and Location of Copies
Photographs in the collection were digitized and added to the Cumulus database with identifying metadata. In 2019, they were migrated to Luna.
Finding aid created by Jody Sidlauskas in October 2017.
- RIT University News biographical files and clippings
- RIT Archives
- Jody Sidlauskas
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- RIT University News biographical files and clippngs