Rochester Institute of Technology -- Buildings
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Collection — Box: 1, Folder: 1
Overview Materials related to the construction of the College Alumni Union, as well as its use and activities. The facility was built as part of the Rochester Institute of Technology's new campus in 1968 and is now known as the Student Alumni Union. The collection includes publications such as brochures, correspondence, planning documents, printed policies, concert fliers, and clippings. There is also a dedication ceremony guest book and a scrapbook in the collection.
Overview Collection contains historical information on the downtown campus of the Rochester Institute of Technology. The campus was located within the heart of downtown Rochester from the time of the establishment of Mechanics Institute in 1885 until the move to the Henrietta campus in 1968. This collection includes clippings and various records, such as renovation plans, maps, and correspondence.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview Materials related to the planning and dedication of Rochester Institute of Technology’s new campus in Henrietta, N.Y. The dedication of the new campus occurred October 18-20, 1968. The collection includes advertising and press releases for the dedication, planning of the weekend events, convocation, convocation luncheon, trustee’s dinner and time capsule. Samples of invitations, event programs, folders, brochures, audiotapes and newspaper supplements are also included. In addition, the...